- The instructor is dedicated to you! Repeat as many times as you want;
- Full Audio, Video, and Demonstration components;
- Interactive Hands-on-lab Simulations;
- Mobile Access via any mobile device!
- Learn at your place
- Schedule at your own pace and time!
Schedule our instructor-led classroom training at your convenience, no matter where you are: in your kitchen, your office, or on the road, you will never miss another lecture. Even more: you can repeat each one! We have invited the brightest Microsoft Trainers in the industry to help us develop the ultimate training and certification program which includes everything you will need to fully prepare for the Microsoft certification exams.
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012
. Students will learn the basics of the cloud, cloud services, mointoring and automating responses. Students will also learn about managing problems in the private cloud, service management, cloud protection and cleaning up system center databases.
- 12 months online on-demand access featuring live instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio, video and demonstration components
- Printable courseware
- Self-Assessment Module Review Quizzes
- Mobile Access (all devices)
- Free 1 Year Upgrade Policy
- Certificate of Completion
- RECOMMENDED: Optional REAL Practice Lab in virtual environment and Transcender Exam Practice that complement your training and enhances knowledge making you comfortable to take exam
Kenneth Mayer - Microsoft Certified Trainer (CCSI, MCT, CCNP, CCDA)
Ken started his career in computer technology in 1980s. He has offered a wide variety of IT training and high level consulting projects for Fortune 500 companies across the United States and Western Europe. He has achieved the Certified Cisco Systems Instructor certification. The CCSI certification involved a two-day lab and observation event held on Cisco in Paris, France Facility. This gave Ken the accreditation to be able to deliver Cisco Authorized Courses as a CCSI. He has taught the full line of Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIP course curriculums, including Cisco's security appliances such as PIX and IDS. Ken is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Certified Ethical Hacker (EC Council) certified trainer and consultant.