Why to look for several training organizations to fulfill your needs? RTEK 2000 provides one of the most complete IT training solution available for the Federal and State government, non-profit organizations, military organizations, or private corporations.
If you're a general manager, HR, or training director who wants to impact your company's performance, you've come to the right place for high-quality, customized training and consulting. Join other great companies and organizations in taking advantage of this powerful resource.
|We Trained Employees For:|
RTEK 2000 offers industry training that is concentrated on developing hands-on skills in three major IT fields:
- Computer Networking
- Web Design/Development
- Information Security
- All major network operating systems including Windows 2000/2003/XP, Linux, AIX, and Solaris
- Web Servers including Microsoft IIS, Apache, WebSphere, and iPlanet
- Web Development Languages and Architectures (including .NET)
- Database servers (including Oracle)
- Network Architecture Design
- Web Graphics and Desktop Publishing
The philosophy at RTEK 2000 is to provide students with the skills needed to solve business problems with confidence and skill.
RTEK 2000 programs offer your organization:
- Instructor-led training takes place at your site with one instructor, an average of 8 to 10 students per class, and could be up to 14 students on demand (with one more instructor in the class). We can deliver a class on-site at your location using your own facilities and equipment or we can set up a computer lab for you as well.
- Everyday real world business problems are used as examples for students to practice applying curriculum objectives while being guided by a skilled instructor.
- Consistent, repetitive skill application is the cornerstone of our success. RTEK 2000 students consistently demonstrate mastery and skill retention through periodic quizzes, tests and lab work, making them better prepared to meet employers' demands.
- RTEK 2000 has partnered with the best online training providers in IT industry!
- Students can access our self-paced Online Training Interactive courses 24 hours 7 days a week. Our online classes include hands-on labs and simulations, and provide mentoring and support through chat rooms, message boards, and e-mail.